- A Anti-Corruption Act
- An Act respecting Explosives
- An Act respecting Tear Bombs
The purpose of the law is to control the sale and possession of tear bombs. The issue of permits delivery is also provided for in this Act.
- An Act respecting the Syndical Plan of the Sûreté du Québec
- An Act to protect persons with regard to activities involving firearms and amending the Act respecting safety in sports
- Bill n°64 : Firearms Registration Act
- The Police Act
- Private Security Act
The purpose of this bill is to provide a framework for private security activities in the sectors of guarding, investigation, locksmith work, electronic security systems, valuables transport and security consulting.
- Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorism Financing Act
An Act to facilitate combatting the laundering of proceeds of crime, to establish the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada and to amend and repeal certain Acts in consequence.
- Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Suspicious Transaction Reporting Regulations
- Safe-Deposit Boxes Act
The law provides for the opening of a safe-deposit box and, when petition is made to the Superior Court, the Court granting of a warrant authorizing it.